POLICIES / WARRANTY INFO
- Returns and Cancellations: All engines & cylinder heads are inspected before delivery. However, damage may occur during shipping. We request that customers inspect all engines & cylinder heads at time of delivery. For any Damage/ wrong or missing parts after inspection and signing by the purchaser.
- At the time of delivery. Purchaser refers to any representative of the company designated to sign for delivery. Please make damage claims direct to the US ENGINE PRODUCTIONS, INC for orders shipped via common carrier.
- All defective products must be returned to us engine production Inc. (properly supported by completed claim forms and receipts) So We can send out parts or replacement.
- All returns and cancellations in any case are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns are subject to inspection prior to credit being issued!
- The part (engine)must be unused, in it's original packaging (No seals or packaging can be broken)
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable!
- No returns will be accepted over 30 days from invoice date in any case.
- Pricing/Specifications: All specifications, availability, and prices listed are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication. The right is reserved to make changes at any time without notice.
- All Returns attempted to repair by unauthorized repair personnel will void this Limited Warranty.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY!
• Unlimited Mileage Parts Only (not including installation and removal form vehicle)
• Free two-way freight shipping USA & Canada Only (all other countries extra fee)
• * Optional upgraded warranty available
CORE RETURN CRITERIA
• You must contact our office by phone or E-mail; we will make all of the arrangements for the return of the core.
• In order to receive a refund of your core deposit. The core must be returned within 30 day's of the purchase date.
• The engine and all parts must be attached and in reasonable condition.
• Cores that cannot be remanufactured will not be refunded and may be subjected to additional charges.
• * Note: We recommend you keep all engine installation and service records with this Owner's Manual. You will be required to provide records showing Proof of Maintenance in the event a customer service and/or warranty situation arises. Return of the core to UEP within fifteen (15) days of the date of your original invoice. In the event that you fail to return the "core", this Limited Warranty shall be void and of no effect, and the engine is "as is" without any warranty.
• EXCEPT THE HIGHLIGHTED STATES THAT ARE NOT COVERED ON THE RETURN OF THE ENGINE CORE.
• PLEASE BE ADVISE THAT ALL FREIGHT GOING OUT OF THE UNITED STATES, CUSTOMERS NEED TO BE REASONABLE FOR ALL DUTY AND TAXES FEE INTO THERE COUNTRY. ALL FREIGHT ON THE ENGINE CORE IS PAID BY UEP. EXCEPT: MEXICO, AK, EUROPE, AND MIDEAST.